9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Title I Parent Meeting/Coffee with the Dean & Director
2014 - 15 Arrival Times
2014-15 Dismissal Times
M, T, Th, F
Kinder – 2nd Grade Scholars will dismiss at 3:30 PM.
3rd – 4th Grade Scholars and all younger siblings will dismiss at 3:50 PM.
Early Release on Wednesdays
Kinder – 2nd Grade Scholars will dismiss at 2:00 PM.
3rd – 4th Grade Scholars and all younger siblings will dismiss at 2:20 PM.
Siblings of scholars in 3rd or 4th Grade:
Dismissal Example: If you have a Kinder – 2nd grade scholar and a 3rd -4th Grade scholar, you will pick your scholars up in the 3-4 car-line.
2014-2015 Car-line& Dismissal Procedure
· Parents must remain in their cars at all times.
· Car line numbers must be clearly displayed on your dash or visor at all times in order for staff to reunite scholars and parents at dismissal.
· Parents who do not have a car-line number will beasked to park and step inside to verify they are authorized to pick up ascholar.
· Relative or friends who are picking up scholars must be placed on the scholar’s official pick up list.
· Parking in Comerica Bank is not permitted. Vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
· No parents will be allowed to walk in through the rear entrance. Anyone walking a scholar must enter through the front gate across from the main entrance. There will be a staff member there to take your scholar’s pick up number.
Anyone picking up their scholar after 4:15 and 2:45 on Wednesday will be charged a $5 fee. There is a $1 a minute charge after 4:30 and 3:00 on Wednesdays.