Purchasing and Procurement
Bidding / Proposal System
Bidding is the preferred method of procurement. We post request for bids periodically, so please check back with us often to see our requests available. If you would like to place a bid, please refer to our applicable bid / RFP for details on how to submit your bid or proposal.
We require new vendors to complete a new vendor packet, which includes a W-9 form and a Conflict of Interest Questionnaire.
Every individual who contracts or seeks to contract with the Uplift Education for the sale or purchase of property, goods, or services shall file a completed conflict of interest questionnaire that identifies relationships with Uplift Education staff. For more detailed information refer to the Vendor Information Packet.
Current Request for Proposals / Quotation
8:30 am - Uplift Gradus (the property is very similar to our White Rock Hills under construction in East Dallas)
121 Seahawk Dr.
DeSoto, TX 75115
9:15 am – Uplift Pinnacle Secondary (the property is in its final stages of construction, but will be available for a walk of the property.)
301 W. Camp Wisdom Rd.
Dallas, TX 75232
· Campus Improvement Plan development
· Equity and Inclusion Training
· Instructional coach effectiveness
· Leadership training
· Teacher and principal effectiveness
· Teacher and principal training
· Special Education services including, but not limited to:
· Special education file audits
· Diagnostic and evaluation services
· Speech therapy
· Counseling services
· ARD meeting preparation
· Physical therapy
· Other special education services