Peak Preparatory is an Uplift Education charter school. Peak Preparatory is focused on nurturing strong relationships between teachers, students and parents while maintaining the highest expectations. The school provides a curriculum with the highest academic standards that truly prepare students for college. To foster a professional learning environment, teachers and students are given the time and tools to reflect and achieve academic and professional growth.
The mission of Peak Preparatory is to provide an education that empowers students to reach their highest potential and inspires a lifelong love of learning, achievement, service, and responsible citizenship.
Our Vision- We will achieve this mission by:
- Nurturing strong relationships between teachers, students and parents while maintaining the highest expectations.
- Providing a curriculum with the highest academics that will truly prepare students for college.
- Meeting all students’ needs by evaluating, reflecting and implementing customized instruction.
- Fostering a professional learning environment where teachers and students are given time and tools to reflect and achieve academic and professional growth.
- Implementing an extended school day, mandatory summer session and select Saturdays.
- Measuring the quality of instruction and implementing best practices to ensure all students exceed state and national standards.